the energy project….
The Energy Project is a specialist energy consulting firm that exists to provide clients with practical solutions to complex energy problems. We offer insights and independent analysis on a range of energy related challenges faced by commercial, institutional and government clients.
We don’t sell equipment. Rather, we work closely with clients to provide them with the insights and tools they need to make good decisions about their energy needs.
Understand: Connect : Purchase: Generate : Manage
The Energy Project team brings together deep experience in energy markets and regulation, solar power systems, lighting design, energy management, energy procurement and energy networks. We always prioritise the interests of our clients and pride ourselves on asking the right questions of suppliers and contractors on our clients’ behalf.
Recent projects include
- Project definition, analysis, procurement and project support for a 1.1MW Solar PV system for Adelaide Airport Ltd and a 3MW Solar PV system for North Queensland Airports Pty Ltd.
- Development of a comprehensive risk management, compliance and audit program for embedded networks for ASX listed Real Estate Investment Trusts.
- Program design and delivery for energy efficiency and mechanical cooling for low income households for the NSW Government.
- Feasibility studies, development of technical specifications and procurement and project support for Solar PV systems and energy efficiency measures for a range of Councils, Universities and commercial clients.
- Negotiation of new and existing network connections for commercial clients.
For a copy of The Energy Project Capability Statement, please click here